Dr. Lee Ritterband, one of the creators of the UCanPoopToo program, answers questions from parents and caregivers regarding the origins of encopresis and other current issues related to handling a child’s encopresis.
Click to listen!
- My child has encopresis and I am worried that his siblings will have encopresis, as well. Should I be concerned?
- My child has had success with laxatives however is still having accidents. Is this behavioral in nature or is it an issue of overlow?
- I think my daughter is doing this on purpose. How could she be having so many accidents?
- My 9 year old son was previously potty trained, however has now been having accidents since second grade. What happened to set him back?
- Do you see children who refuse to use the toilet for pooping even though they regularly go for peeing?